Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Even MORE Trivial Stuff About Me

1. Name someone with the same birthday as you. -My Gpa Billy, Francisco, Haldan and Keith

2. Where was your first kiss? -In Billings, MT, behind Shannon Jeppson's house, on the 3rd upper garden terrace.

3. Have you ever seriously vandalized someone else's property? -Yes; it's a naughty story and most wouldn't believe it.

4. Have you ever hit someone of the opposite sex? -Yes.

5. Have you ever sung in front of a large number of people? -Yuppers.

6. What's the first thing you notice about the preferred sex? -Smile and hands.

7. What do you order at the Coffee Bean? -I don't, I prefer Starbucks, but rarely indulge in the purchase of any4 dollar drink, unless I've got a stash of gift certificate cards from work. Usually, I'm a "water's fine for me, thanks" kind of girl.

8. What is your biggest mistake? -Geesh, I don't think I could name just one mistake as the all time biggest one.

9. Have you ever hurt yourself on purpose? -Oh yes, a glutton for self-punishment, I am.

10. Say something totally random about yourself. -I used to collect Pez dispensers.

11. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity? -Not exactly celebrity status, but more than a couple times (when my hair was shorter and more curly), I've been told I look like "Tia," the snotty niece in the movie Uncle Buck.

12. Do you still watch kiddy movies or tv shows? -I absolutely love Pixar films and other similar productions!

13. Did you have braces? -No, but I went through 3 different retainers and headgear to avoid them.

14. Are you comfortable with your height? -Juhsst fine with it, although I find it funny that I'm the shortest in my father's fam, yet the tallest woman on my mum's side, after my mum, who was 5'8" - All her sisters, plus one sis-in-law and my Grams, they're all shrimps = 5'2" or less.

15. What is the most romantic thing someone of the opposite sex has done for you? -No comment.

16. When do you know it's love? -If anyone can ever find anyone who can answer this question, let me know.

17. Do you speak any other languages? -Speak? Um not really, but kinda understand, yes - - Spanish, German and I'm working on my French for my honey-man and his angel boy-O.

18. Have you ever been to a tanning salon? -Yes and if I could fall asleep in one without the fear of frying (and if I ever stayed longer than 10 minutes), tanning could double as naptime (although I have managed to conk out in less than 10 minutes of tan time). [SIDENOTE: In college, I was famous for going outside to study in the grass and for falling asleep in the sun, for a mid-study break = nasty sunburns on the back of my legs!] I haven't gone tanning in a couple years - - used to twice a week, 10 minutes at a time, prescribed by my doctor, for A, B and D vitamins 'activation' -?

19. What magazines do you read? -Smart Money and Time

20. Have you ever ridden in a limo? -Yes, a few times; highly overrated each time.

21. Has anyone you were really close to passed away? -My mother, in 1987.

22. Do you watch MTV? -Used to live and breathe MTV, but haven't watched it with any kind of regularity in years (oh, I feel old).

23. What's something that really annoys you? -When people don't return their shopping carts to the designated stow-it-here spot.

24. What's something you really like? -CAMPING!

25. Do you like Michael Jackson? -When he was black and a man, yes I did. Now, not so much.

26. Can you dance? Depends - I love dancing, but that doesn't mean I do it well.

27. What's the latest you have ever stayed up? -46 hours straight.

28. Have you ever been rushed by an ambulance into the emergency room? -No, not that I remember...

29. What's your favorite jelly bean flavor? -Pear made by Jelly Belly.

30. Do you actually read these when other people fill them out? -Of course.

2 comments:

Daly said...

Ooh, ooh! Please share point 3. Inquiring minds want to know!!

By the way, thank you for caring enough to back me up with that 'anonymous' comment. I'm starting to believe some people are just naturally evil.

san said...

Wo hast Du Deutsch gelernt? Das finde ich toll! Ich werde jetzt immer in Deutsch kommentieren :)