Thursday, March 06, 2008

Out of Nowhere

Over the last week, I've had all these posts about last weekend with the angel boy-O that I've wanted to share, and a few others, but they've all taken a back seat to the one I'm about to write.

Have you heard at all about the multiple endoscopy clinic closures in Las Vegas? and the 40,000 patients potentially exposed to Hepatitis C and B and HIV?

Both my honey-man and I will soon be receiving our written letters of notice in the mail from the Nevada State Health Division that because of our recent visits for pre-op measures and colonoscopies, me in December, and him in January, we both now have to be tested for Hepatitis C and B and HIV.

The endoscopy clinic I had gone to was the very first one closed for gross health violations, responsible for this whole mess and now the general health scare in our valley.

Wish us luck.

P.S. I'm trying not to get upset until after we've tested and there's actually a reason to be upset.

2 comments:

Ern said...

Oh, no. That's awful. I'm thinking good thoughts for you both.

Daly said...

I'm so sorry to hear that! I remember your doctor visits and was wondering if you and your honey-man were affected. I hope all goes well and you have nothing to worry about! That doctor should receive the death penalty.