Thursday, January 03, 2008

Makin' me some Angel Food Cake

Later tonight, my friend Ryan and my little Grams (she stands under 5 feet), who's in town from Bear Lake, are both coming over to make me an Angel Food Cake from scratch! It is only upon Ryan's insistence (which I do appreciate) that we're trying to make one from scratch (although we do have a boxed mix as our back-up just in case we blow it)!

And why make an angel food cake, let alone any cake at all? Well, because I'm so angelic, of course! and I like cake!? - Not exactly, although I do love cake!

First of all, angel cake is my favorite kind of cake, hands down. Okay, but why make a cake? ~ we makin' a cake cuz it's mah birfdee tomorrah! That's why! YAY! We're even going to try making the 7-Minute frosting for it, just like my mum used to make... In fact, we'll be makin' LIGHT PINK 7-Minute frosting, no less... Wish us luck!

A little Background Info: I am making a valiant, concerted effort to avoid anything remotely similar to sulking behavior on my birthday this year, from now on, and forever more!

2 comments:

Ern said...

Happy (almost) birthday!

Anonymous said...

Turn your speakers up.
AHEM.
Happy birfdee to you!
Happy birfdee to you!
Happy birfdee, dear
Annejelynn
Happy birfdee to youuuuuuuuuuu!
xoxox