Thursday, November 08, 2007

Time for Cranberry Fluff!

About a month ago, when I'd gone to Trader Joe's for some of our grocery favorites and I saw that they had fresh cranberries in stock, as soon as I was home, as I walked in the door, I excitedly announced to my honey-man "THEY HAVE CRANBERRIES ALREADY! CRANBERRY FLUFF, HERE WE COME! I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL TURKEY DAY!!"

So far, though, despite three different trips to Trader's since the discovery of their fresh cranberry stock, I've picked up a package each visit, tempted to throw it in the cart and run home to make me some Cranberry Fluff right now, before Turkey Day...and each time, I've put the package back down. Three strikes yer out!?

Well, ya know what? This is my chance for
Cranberry Fluff [RECIPE HERE], man! Next trip to Trader's, I'm gunna throw a package (or two) of fresh cranberries in the cart and make us some Cranberry Fluff, whether it's in time for Thanksgiving Day or not!

4 comments:

Daly said...

I'm drooling after glancing at the recipe. That Cranberry Fluff has to be REALLY, REALLY GOOD!!

So.

I volunteer to be the taste tester! ;P

When I think of cranberries, Cranberry Margaritas come to mind. (In this photo, I substituted fresh raspberries for cranberries which were out of season by the time Christmas rolled around and, oddly enough, the grocery store didn't sell frozen cranberries.)

Recovering Mormon said...

MAKE THE FLUFF!MAKE THE FLUFF!!!!!
Why deny yourself the tangy goodnes, the creamy fluffiness of the canberry fluff??? It's fluff season for crying out loud! It's also egg nogg season but if I make a batch for me and Josh we will be drunk AND have clogged arteries. With the lovely fluff you are only dealing with the mysterious properties of Cool Whip. Make the fluff...and then put it in the Boyo's suit case on Monday. :)

xoxoxoxoxoxR

Recovering Mormon said...

Apologies:After going back to review the recipe I was reminded that there IS NO Cool Whip in the fluff. I guess that was just my Mormon DNA jumping out and biting me in the ass.

There are Marshmallows though.

xoR

Kati said...

FLUFF!!! Must eat the Fluff!!! I might have to make some before Gobble Day too... I remember the walnuts, I remember the sweetness.... Drooling all over my keyboard...