Monday, November 05, 2007

Just Call Me 'Red'

Me and my dear friend, Daly-girl, now also my private colorist!
All the blonde highlight "lifts" released - - still waiting on the "intense dark red" to get as much time as we can give it...
Okay, so it's really not all red - - not enough that anyone could call me 'red' - - but it's certainly different for me! I don't yet have a picture that truly shows off the end results... Turns out my hair is dark enough and naturally shiny enough that unless well lit with some overhead lighting, but not too bright, you can't exactly tell what was done. I'll probably toddle off to the bathroom in a sec to take some pictures in the mirror.

Okay, about 15 pictures later, most of them too bright and too close, etc... these are the best I got. This was the first time I've ever had my hair highlighted before, unless you count my personal affair with hydrogen peroxide at the tender age of 12 in 1987 - ?
Daly's already planning her strategy for thicker chunking, next time around.

4 comments:

Ern said...

I love it! Super cute. And your haircut really suits you. It's the perfect mix of "professional" and "rock star". :)

Kati said...

Very nice! I love the red. ;)

Anonymous said...

A, it looks SO AWESOME. Seriously. I love that so much I have this sudden urge to go cut and color mine the same way, forgetting to remember I don't have nearly the bone structure and prettily-shaped head.

Recovering Mormon said...

ME LIKEY! I can't wait to see it in person.Well done on the bold color choice, it looks terrific on you!