Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Trim the Tree & String the Lights!

This week, post-Thanksgiving, sure is a BUSY one! My goodness! K, enough said.

This coming Friday, my friend Ry-Ry is going to come over and help me dig through all my storage boxes full of christmas decor before the angel boy-O flies in that night! I can't wait to decorate like mad, I tell you!

And Saturday evening [drumroll going in my head], we'll be shopping for a Christmas Tree! WOO-HOO! And Sunday [drumroll firing up again, with greater intensity], it'll be time to trim the tree and string the lights and to turn our home into Winter Holiday Central! [CLARIFICATION: In no way, will we be reaching 'Griswold Family Christmas' heights of holiday decor, however!]

3 comments:

Kati said...

Is your man playing "Trim up the Tree" on his keyboard or whistling it?

Unknown said...

Have fun getting the tree :)

Trevor, Amber, Matix and Nivelli said...

So I have been looking for that announcement you sent me along time ago and just found it. It was on my fridge and somehow got stuck under the a our portable dishwasher. Anyway I found it. Angie, I can't believe how beautiful everything was. I have showed everyone in the family and they all say the same thing. You truly look so amazingly happy. My favorite thing is the picture you have on the page to leave you guys a comment Gabe is in. You truly love that boy and view you three as a family. I love you Angie. I am so happy for you and know you will have an amazing marriage. Congradulations