Monday, February 27, 2006

Kitty Posts are ALWAYS a Good Thing...

Whenever I don't feel like sharing anything silly or fun, twisted or amusing, productive or enlightening or cathartic, I resort to Otis & Owen kitty pictures... because kitty posts are ALWAYS good.
NOTE: The best was saved for last - don't forget to scroll down through these cutie-patooties!

Above: One of my new favorites of my baby Owen ~ the quintessential "kitty in a bag" shot.

Another oh-so typical Otis posture ~ lying in the middle of the floor in his most favorite position; on his back, spread eagle with a slight upper twist.

Owen's brief stint as "King of the Comforter by the Bedroom Window" ~ Otis is the one to usually rule this most favored and coveted kitty nap location.

Once again, Otis demonstrates his infinite patience; tolerating mommie's very intrusive-in-your-face camera clicks.

More cute kitty in a bag...

Another "cute kitty in a bag" shot... Owen always loves a good bag.

And the best saved for last...
These last three pics have been in my Flickr for a while now, but these few always deserve another nod...

My not-so-little-16 pounder, Otis has to be the cutest, most laid back cat. I kid you not, he hung out in this plastic grocery bag - as you see here - for over an hour!
Kitty in a bag = pure kitty contentment = pure and absolute kitty-cuteness at its utmost best!!!
I so adore my warm, fuzzy baby boys.

9 comments:

Recovering Mormon said...

Holy moly! Okay you have the cutest cats ever and I'm REALLY not a cat person. I see the boys...and I think I could be.

Elizabeth said...

I am always a fan of kitty posts. Very nice.

Amy said...

I don't know if it is the lighting or the warm fuzziness of these guys, but pictures of your kitties always relax me. Nice.

Unknown said...

Awww... I'm loving the cute kittyness on your blog! Thank you!

Have a great day, Annejelynn!

Unknown said...

too cute and fuzzy.

When fanta was little (and shael before him) he used to climb into my handbag and sleep. Number of times i reached into get a wallet at the grocers and came out with kittiness instead.

Sea_creature said...

AWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!! Love it LOVE IT! The cat in the bag is awesome! I have shots on film somewhere of my Stan cat in a Hefty bag...I'm holding it and his head is sticking out of a hole he made! He loves riding around in bags, or in his "blankie", an old sheer curtain he adopted as a kitten. Hehehe!

Ern said...

So cute! I especially like the ones with the pink mesh bag. Priceless close-ups!

Unknown said...

Can I borrow one of your kitties? It's kinda chilly here, and I could use a space heater. :)

Nap Queen said...

OMG, they are precious. I agree, kitty posts ARE always a good thing :)