Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happy Hearts and Sappy Love Day!

This has been 'it' for me...

"Eventually you will come to understand
that love heals everything and
love is all there is."

- Gary Zukav

It's not the job at which I slave away, nor the independence I fight for to protect myself from loss... not even my own health. It's love. I learned this from my mother and have held on to it for years, despite everything I've experienced since she died, that may seem contrary to her message. It's her message - my mother's love - that keeps everything in perspective for me. It's all about the LOVE.

Whenever I hear The Beatles' "All you Need is Love," I tear up every time.

7 comments:

Random and Odd said...

Happy VD!!

Sea_creature said...

Thank you for stoppin' by! I was feeling a little down on myself lately 'cause I feel like I don't have too many readers. But all I have to do is reach out and say HI! Thanks again and have a good one!

Happy and Blue 2 said...

Happy Valentines Day..

Unknown said...

so sweet. and true too.

I tear up at beatles love songs. I guess I'm really a sap at heart :)

Ern said...

Aw, you nice people out here in the blogosphere are raining all over my attemts to be sarcastic about VD. :)

Amy said...

"All you need is love" gets me too, Annejelynn. So does "The Rose", and "What the World needs Now", and about a million other songs. LOVE. It's all around the blogosphere!

Unknown said...

Love is all there is.

Pass it on.