Monday, December 05, 2005

Hot Damn!

Isn't the expression "Hot damn" supposed to be used much like "wowzers?" An expression used when one is stunned by something before them? or impressed?
Is it to be used in the affirmative or negative?
I dunno - nevermind all that - all I do know is that it's hot cocoa time here in Vegas, baby! Meaning, it's officially COLD here!!! Last night I could see my breath and my nosey hairs stuck to the inner lining of my nose when I inhaled! Sure, it's not freezing-my-butt-off-in-Minnesota cold, but it's purty damn cold for my pansy bum.

Has anyone ever heard anyone use the expression "Cold damn?" - is there such a thing?

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I don't know about "cold damn" but I can personally attest to there being "DAMN COLD!" ;)

Ooo! Hot Damn! Cocoa! Is it yummy? May I try some?

Elizabeth said...

Never heard of cold damn.

I love hot chocolate weather. :)

Elizabeth said...

Never heard of cold damn.

I love hot chocolate weather. :)

Effie said...

No, no--it's "Dang Cold"--wait, that's someone's name....teehee

What we call your weather up here is "oh, that's nice and warm"--it's negative 10 degrees today (Celsius) and brisk! I have my big fluffy scarf, mitts, toque and warm coat for today--I even broke out the winter boots!

Dang Cold.. said...

Hot Damn Cocao?!?!?!? I protest the profanity.

Now hook me up with some of that bitchin' hot cocoa.

dc

Closet Metro said...

I've heard great things about the restaurant that that cocoa comes from. Guess I should try the cocoa too if I go.