Monday, June 22, 2009

She Loves Me, Yes!

After the last post I'd written, June 20th, in which I mentioned that my baby daughter had woken up FIVE times in the night before? Well, I've decided she must love me, because she totally made up for it that Saturday night: SHE SLEPT FOR EIGHT HOURS STRAIGHT! And no, that was NOT a typo = We got 8 hours of blissful, uninterrupted sleep! Well, not entirely uninterrupted... Around 5am, I bolted upright out of our bedsheets, instantly awake when it'd somehow hit me in my sleeping state that I was still sleeping; I hadn't heard a single stirring peep from my lil' baby sweet potato girl since I'd laid her down to rest! I lunged towards the foot of our bed where she sleeps in her bassinet to verify that, indeed, all was well with the slumbering babe, thank goodness! Man, she scared the crap outta me!

No comments: