Friday, May 04, 2007

You Live Where Now?

Welcome to my new home!
This is the inward view from our front door!
And d'is mah kitchen!
And this, I just thought this was funny ~ the In-SINK-erator?!?
Here's the west end of the living room, opposite the kitchen with lots of soft light from the northern exposure. (This part is supposed to be the dining room, but we're going to use it as a general living space).
And here's the view downward from the stairs into the east end of our living room...
Purty nyce, eh?

There's also a kitchen eating area and pantry and a laundry room and 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms, a backyard and a 2-car garage - yada, yada, yada - but all those areas are now absolutely buried in boxes and moving-in crap and cannot be photographed at this time! ...Well, on second thought, maybe later tonight so I can remember what we started with in terms of unpacking mayhem!

Early this morning, after spending my first night sleeping in my new place, IN THE DARK, I went through my list of utilities companies I must call to set up ASAP, to avoid any other service disconnections (whoops!)... Turns out all of them were scheduled to continue until May 8th, EXCEPT the power. Should be all good now.

Plans for tonight: Set up the master bedroom!

8 comments:

Ern said...

Congrats, homeowner!

mrtl said...

Very nice! Welcome home!

Amy said...

Wowza! Looks perfectly perfect!
Happy for you, Annejelynn!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

Where did you end up buying?
I am sooo happy for you, ladycakes!

Unknown said...

Woooo! It's so perty! Really very nice!

Congrats!

Effie said...

now that is a lovely foyer...(said foy-ay please--my pet peeve is when people say foy-er)
Congrats on the new house!!!

Anonymous said...

Guess I'll get to see all this when I pick up Kati on the 27th. Soon!

san said...

OMG! What a beautiful home :) I am jealous ;)