Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Dressin' dah Windows

Behold, our kitchen window...
(plus a 9 dollar table cloth to match!)
It's my very first window treatment installation!

My sister came over last Monday night to help me put this thing up (before then, I'd had it on tension rods and it looked okay, but this is much better), and we also worked on the master bedroom's blasted windows (to be revealed later, when I have the sheer drapes adjusted and when there isn't so much clutter in the shot, although this kitchen shot is hardly pristine... And we also looked for fabric with which I could cover the seats of our six semi-ugly (also given to us for FREE) dining table chairs we have (only 2 shown above).

1 comment:

Amy said...

Hi Annejelynn!

No worries aboot me. Still kickin'.

LOVE LOVE your window! So fresh and pretty and homey!