Friday, February 25, 2005

One of the Strangest Websites I've ever seen!?!

http://jumperpool.com/ - do feel free to 'shun' the site
mmmkay - you'll either find this website to be:

a) really stupid
b) disturbing in a 'I-don't-know-what-to-think-about-this' kind of way
c) somewhat amusing in a detached sort of way
d) hilarious (in a sick, twisted, unhealthy, detached sort of way)
e) all of the above

My oh-so sweet and generally cheery, chipper roomie shared this site with me (quite enthusiastically). Initially (for only split seconds) I was, um, stunned (in a bad way). But now, how do I feel? um, honestly? It's sick. I must be wholly twisted though, b/c I think the comments on the site are fascinating...but I think my first visit was my last.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy shit, that site is twisted.

Your kitties are so cute, girl!!! I have three of my own, who are spoiled to the core.

Hope you have a good weekend!!! I'm getting ready to cook up som Mexican food. Mmmm... :)

Anonymous said...

Wooops. Thanks, but no thanks, sweetie. I had a friend who did that (jumped) some years back, so I had to push the "i shun you!" button on that site. Nothing against anyone who wants to check it out, but I've enough memories, images, etc. on that particular topic.

Susie

Annejelynn said...

yeah, I think my first visit was my last ...added those comments to the post to make sure all know that I'm not frequently visiting this site

ScottyGee said...

OOooh. That's horrible. I can usually handle the sick and twisted, but that site is just sort of wrong. Like a fat hairy guy in a Speedo.