Friday, February 25, 2005

Dooce Comments Closed?

Hoooray for my obsessive blog bookmarking!
As anticipated (on my part), comments for Dooce.com POTD have been closed temporarily (to reopen eventually, we hope - we hope) due to the server crashing (quest for 1000 met and I missed '1000' again). Sooo, lucky for me (debatable for the rest of you), I have a bookmark file labeled, "Doocelings." I have now visited a large handful of your blogs --- although I should REALLY be thinking about work and doing some!

3 comments:

Strizz said...

I am thanks. I am quite bored actually and have emailed a ton of people I normally would not have. See what the lack of dooce does to a person? My house is clean and smells like bleach though HOORAY! lol

Amanda B. said...

Yep, Dooce got a bit overloaded last night. I hope it didn't cause her much trouble.

P.S. Your kitty cat is PRECIOUS! I can't believe he's nutso like mine. ;)

Anonymous said...

Cute kitties. And yes, you are smart to have all those folks bookmarked! Today showed me how much I've actually been hanging out at dooce lately. It's not good. I'll go check the funny disturbing site now.

Susie