Friday, February 18, 2005

Broke "800" for 2.17.05 Photo comments on Dooce.com - make that "1080" sumthin'

Okay, I'm deleriously tired - and soooo, this means not only am I a lil' lacking in the cognitive abilities dept. right now, but I also think everything and anything at this point in time, while in this state, is hilarious.

I just, um, added comments (one after the other) to the 2/17/05 daily picture post on Dooce.com, in order for the comments count to break 1000. I was giggling like a... k, I'm embarrassed now. And even more so NOW, b/c I'm sooo tired, I'm not sure if I've spelled 'embarrassed' correctly. and, and, and I know I should just quit while I'm ahead...

TURN.THE.COMPUTER.OFF (actually, I always leave it on 'stand by')

MUST.GO.TO.BED - why am I still up?

Yes, it's really not that late right now, technically, but I'm working full-time and going to school in a masters program FULL-TIME. Have I made my case? G'night.

2 comments:

Dang Cold.. said...

annejelynn you crack me up!! PLEASE keep this blog of yours going and I'll catch you over at heathers later today I'm sure. You got some 'splaining to do lucy!!

dc

Anonymous said...

Annejelynn--
just want to let you know--YOU ROCK!!!--you made the comments at Dooce get to over 1000--they gave post # 1100 in your honour too--if I'd been awake at that time I would have helped you in the cause.....I'm addicted to Dooce too

Effie