Monday, May 28, 2012

So I Know I'd Said I'd Be Writing More...

...And then I found out 4 weeks before my due date that my assistant had secured a new position elsewhere and his last day would be 2 weeks before my maternity leave is to begin.

So yeah, no time for blogging much, no time for a lot of things lately.  Only a few moments of sobbing the first week the news hit, and generally keeping my head up since then  - - none of it amounts to the end of the world; just reeeeally poor timing for me.  Oh well, but that's why I'm not blogging much, pre-baby delivery.  I guess I'll have to try to catch up post-delivery, which is scheduled for June 11th, by the way! Yup, just two weeks away is all ~

This past weekend was chock full of domestic honey-Do's for my honey-man to accomplish, and I have my own lengthy 'before-the-baby-arrives' to-do list to work at.  In the past, I would detail that list of mine right here and include all that my honey-man had accomplished as well, but these 5 minutes before 4pm this afternoon, they constitute my first non-potty related break of the work day, and I need to get back to work already.

No comments: