Monday, April 09, 2012

Why I Love Mah Honey-Man ~ Reason 75

Because he loves our lil' Jellybean so much, but he's also honest about his own needs just the same.

Our lil' Jellybean's preschool always closes for our 'spring break,' which would be FABULOUS if we didn't both have to work throughout the entire length of spring break, but we do both have to work. 

And so, for the past 3 years now, every 'spring break' has always been more of a difficulty than anything truly fun or relaxing like a 'break' or vacation; us having to juggle our two work schedules, me taking a couple days leave time off from work despite the need to work, me bringing her to my office for a morning and/or an afternoon, passing our lil' Jellybean over to willing and able friends, hiring a babysitter for a day or two, and my honey-man often staying home with the girlie, thereby, unable to get any work done. It's always a bit challenging and we do get it done, but by the break's end, we're utterly exhausted and so is she.

She returned to school this morning and after my honey-man had dropped her off, he called me... 

Taking her to her classroom and seeing her teacher, he said he was nearly brought to tears.  At first I totally misunderstood him - - ahhh, how sweet, her daddy sad to return his little girl to school.

And then he continued....

He's finally going to have a full, productive day at work for the first time in over a week!


No comments: