Friday, October 07, 2011

Why I Love Mah Honey-Man ~ Reason 71

Because my honey-man 'loses' things all the time, to discover later on that had it been a snake, it would have bit him square on the a**!

The latest -and he ain't EVER gonna live this one down...

For over a month my honey-man's e-reader had been MIA... and for the last month +, he had repeatedly implied I was at fault for its disappearance, and at one point, he flat out accused me, that I must have stashed it somewhere.  Quite dismissively, often laughing at him, I repeatedly told him that the last I'd seen it was when I'd handed it right to him, telling him to put it somewhere safe... it had been sitting on the kitchen counter.

Over the last few weeks, some of the suggestions I'd offered him as to its possible whereabouts...
Backpack?
Bedside table?
Office desk drawers?
Upstairs desk drawers?
Your car?
Downstairs bathroom magazine rack?
Book bag?


So he calls me yesterday - - "What's the most outrageous place where I could find my Kindle?"

Me: Top drawer of your desk?
"Worse," he says.
Me: Beneath your keyboard? 
"Worse than that," he says. "Think on my person everyday."
Me: What!?!
"Yeah. How about inside my backpack all this time."

I laughed so hard that all my staff came to check and see if I was okay.

No comments: