Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Nuthin' But 'Clear' Liquids

Today's the day before I have a colonoscopy ~ what fun! So far today, I drank a 10 oz bottle of lemon magnesium citrate by 9am, and I took 2 Ducolax pills at 11am, and thereafter, I've had 64 onces of 'Mountain Blast' Powererade infused with 255 grams of Miralax. For breakfast? I had a mug and a half of beef broth (yuck!), and for an early dinner, I just finished a mug of chicken broth...along with 32 oz of diluted, but really nummy, White Cran-Peach juice from Ocean Spray, also infused with Miralax.

In the last 3 hours, I - - well, I could say a lotta different things... but I won't!

2 comments:

Ern said...

I picked my dad up from the doctor after one of his colonoscopies and he was sooooo hungry, he was all, "take me directly to a hamburger!"

Good luck tomorrow.

Kati said...

Sounds very glamorous, or something. Hope it goes well for you. (Pun really not intended. My apologies.)