Friday, March 31, 2006

Kill it, Kitty! Kill it!

This one's been sitting in my drafts for a couple months now... Thought I'd throw it up for kicks, just taking a break from the glorious grind of writing about textbook adoptions policy - it is such excitin' stuff ~ woooo hoo!
(sarcasm applied heavily)

I swear it's official - my bum has gone completely numb; I've lost all feeling in my bum cheeks, I've been sitting on this damn couch with my laptop for sooooo long.

Oh and DO NOT FORGET about my fundraising quest for the 2006 MS Walk coming up on April 8th - only EIGHT MORE DAYS left to collect donations, people!
PUHLEEZE SPONSOR ME???

Go see my personal MS webpage - - PRONTO - - and my two previous posts shown below this one, written about my very own Popstar, the lovely and super lovable Poppy Johnston, diagnosed in 2004 with MS at only age 26...
Come on! Help me keep her and others like her around! Help us find the cause of MS and a cure!


Owen loves to attack the lint brush and he gets all excited whenever I use it before leaving the house.

3 comments:

Kerri Anne said...

I wouldn't ever be fit to go out in public without first applying my lint brush. (I donated! Finally! Thanks for so heavily supporting such an important cause. You rock!)

Annejelynn said...

Thanks so much Kerri! I think it's so awesome that fellow bloggers -people I've never met- are more supportive than some of my own friends and fam!?! Awesome! yer dah best!

And David Maas? Whoever you are, you rock! Thanks for the hefty MS donation.

Major permagrin!

Unknown said...

LOVE the fierce little kitty! :)