Monday, March 13, 2006

I am Wonder Woman!

Anyone remember Underoos? Now answer silently to yourselves! - I don't want to feel old here, nor do I wanna feel like a baby! Okay - so anyway, before Underoos came along to make things worse, I had always loved Wonder Woman and wanted to be her. I distinctly remember giving a shiny red apple to the Wonder Woman who came to our door, trick o' treating (this was a few years before the whole razor blade scare happened), the year I was four. She had the golden belt with the golden laso, the boots, the bustier and the hair. At the time, I really believed she was Wonder Woman... I would love to know how old that Wonder Woman chicky had been back then and to see just how complete her outfit had been. I'm tellin' ya though, I was starstruck! Wonder Woman came to my home trick o' treating! I remember that I told EVERYONE at preschool all about it! And thereafter, my insistence that I have my very own Wonder Woman Underoos became quite fierce. We moved into my parents' first house when I was five, and by then, I had two pairs of W.W. Underoos. I wore them around the house like my regular clothing... I also distinctly recall running the sidewalks of Laird Ave. in SLC, UT with my fellow Underoo companions, Whitney S. (a blonde W.W.) and Heather L. (Batgirl). Anna Dilemna? Didn't you and I also run around in our W.W. roos together too?
So check this out below = how apropos, don't you think?

My Results: (NOTE: Once published, the original table formatting goes real weird and I couldn't fix it, so I nixxed it!)
You are Wonder Woman

You are a lovely princess
with great strength of character.



Wonder Woman 80%
Supergirl 75%
Superman 70%
Spider-Man 70%
Green Lantern 70%
Robin 65%
The Flash 60%
Hulk 50%
Iron Man 50%
Catwoman 40%
Batman 25%

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sweetie, you are TOTALLY Wonder Woman! :)

Hugs!