Saturday, April 14, 2012

Why I Love Mah Honey-Man ~ Reason 77

Because we get up this morning, and before the Jellybean has woken up, he's already in the bathroom, and as he's brushing his teeth, he very casually, sleepily -with toothpaste in his mouth, no less- he asks me:  "That video with that guy and that girl, have you seen it?"

Long pause - - me expecting him to laugh or make reference to that scene in Oceans Eleven about "the thing with that guy in the place, I'll never forget it."  And him, turning to look at me, waiting for my reply....

WHAT?! THAT video with THAT guy and THAT girl - - ?!? and have I seen it? He sent me into such a crazy tummy-crunching, contraction-inducing giggle fit - - really? That guy? and that girl?

Turns out he was referring to the very popular song/video, "Somebody That I Used to Know" by Goyte, and he was aiming to tell me he had both that song and Feist's Sesame Street version of '1-2-3-4' stuck in his head for the last 48 hours.  And he wasn't fully awake yet.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments: