Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Got Chocolate?

One of my old bosses came into my office a moment ago to talk laptops, looking to buy one, and before I knew what he needed, he first said 'hey' and 'how are ya' and the like... and my reply?

I'm good. Do you have any chocolate?

Anything in any those pockets of
yours?



Of course, this threw him off a bit, but produced a good chuckle in response (ya know, one of those chuckles that's equivalent to "yup, yer a total loon") ... and then someone in the hallway saw him and asked him a question and he wandered off...

Less than five minutes later, he reappeared in my doorway and with a big smile, he tossed me a Kellog's 'Double Chocolatey Chunk' Rice Krispies Treat!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love those kind of moments! It's a great way to break up the day and bring a smile to unsuspecting faces. :)

Amy said...

oh yeah, i try to mug people for chocolate all the time. Yumma.